We were delighted to be named as one of the 15 winners of the IEDR Optimisation Fund last year. The fund was created in 2010 to give Irish SME’s an opportunity to increase their online presence or even to create one from scratch. Each winner gets €10,000 worth of consultancy work to use on their website to improve their online presence.
We were presented with certificates by Minister for Communications Alex White in the Shelbourne Hotel last Thursday.
We were in good company with our fellow Irish Businesses, the other winners were;
- makeawish.ie – Charity organisation who grant wishes to children between the ages of 3 and 17, who are battling life threatening medical conditions throughout Ireland.
- kilkennyhostel.ie – Hostel providing budget accommodation for up to sixty guests in the centre of Kilkenny.
- loveachill.ie – Achill Island based company providing tourist and surfing related services while also producing bespoke gift products for wholesale and retail customers.
- jfsports.ie – Retail sports shop specialising in running and football related products based in Carlow.
- dublintaxitransfers.ie – An online booking agency which allows customers to book a taxi from Dublin Airport to destinations all around Ireland.
- weldons.ie – A fourth generation family jewellery business specialising in diamond engagement rings, antique jewellery and Irish silver.
- partymad.ie – Family run online business retailing fancy dress costumes, party supplies, and balloons throughout Ireland.
- backstage.ie – Purpose built theatre located just outside Longford town which comprises a 212 seat auditorium and gallery and performance space.
- extremeireland.ie – Tour provider offering daily tours of Ireland’s major attractions along with adventure tours and climbing and mountain skills courses.
- missionpossible.ie – A Galway based SAAS cloud reward and recognition platform which enables companies to reward their staff by getting personal tasks completed for them whilst they are working.
- stonechat.ie – A contemporary jewellery store specialising in hand-made Irish designs created in their in-store workshop and by selected designers.
- office.ie – Dublin based provider of office supplies and services to the business sector throughout Ireland.
- houseofireland.ie – A retail business specialising in the sale of Irish clothing, jewellery, china, linen and crafts.
- sexsiopa.ie – Ireland’s first health and design focused sex shop online, focusing on bodysafe and well designed toys and accessories. A Dublin based company set up by Shawna Scott.
Huge thanks to the IEDR for this great opportunity.